Zombie Nation (Stadium Mix SKIP TO 1:55 YOU'LL RECOGNIZE IMMEDIATLY)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dreams and Premoniations Assignment

Wow... this'll be one assignment I wont really hate, I'll be totally honest here, I've had premonition dreams since I was three, they occur very frequently and ALWAYS correct down to the date and time of which they occur, there is a catch though, I forget them as soon as I wake up and don't remember them till they occur, it sucks and I hate it because I could've prevented quite a few past disasters had I remembered them. I'm getting off track here, I can't per say I have felt a feeling of foreboding but I can tell you my instincts are usually quite good at telling me a threat is looming in the near future. I would have to say I follow Romeo more when it comes to dreams, Though I do not remember them each premonition leaves lasting imprints on me and have changed how I perceive the world and react to things.

It's been sometime since I've read Romeo's view on dreams but I do know he doesn't mock them as Mercutio  (My favorite character!) seems to do. I cannot say I like Romeo's view a whole lot though, it's not very realistic to remember such dreams and do nothing about them. I don't know anyone else who's as sensitive to stuff like this as I am so i don't really know how someone else would treat it, but my point of view is if you can do something about it, you should probably be doing it. There really isn't a whole lot of things I can say about dreams but there is many things I can say about my Nightmares.


See, for me I don't have nightmares unless I am REALLY sick and almsot delusional, from the few times I've actually reached that point, I have derived that my nightmares are in fact always about my deepest and most hidden phobias and they're usually mixed with my very vivid imagination and a touch of premonition. I once had a dream when I was sick that I couldn't breathe unless my heart stopped beating, and so whenever it beat I stopped breathing and when in between beats it was i was breathing so it was pure torture because my nightmares sometimes get into my real body, i could feel my lungs burning and I think I was staring at something like a white desk. This dream reveals my fear of being unable to breathe, probably stemmed from my asthmatic and lung inflammation and fear of them killing me. Rationally I highly doubt that'll happen unless I seriously overexert myself which is rare since I have a high stamina in things not involving running. Ok hope you like this Mrs. Gilman =D I did my best and I am not particularly fond of telling of my nightmares because they're usually pretty gruesome =(
 
Ok then picture time and a quote! Oh and Enjoy the new music!
The problem with life is there's no background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment