Zombie Nation (Stadium Mix SKIP TO 1:55 YOU'LL RECOGNIZE IMMEDIATLY)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Essay Writing

Honestly, I've been writing essay's involving a thesis for years, just didn't call it a thesis. I did however learned how to do concrete details and such and commentary is a bit hard but I learned it too. I don't have a whole lto to say on essay stuff or do I really feel accomplished sicne I've been writing stories and  expository essays since 1st grade. Book essays are tough for me though because I dont analyze a story normally, I predict what will probably happen (Usually correct, shows I read too much) but don't really go in depth into the story unless it's emotions ecause i feel the characters emotions in stories as I read them. 

I feel that my commentarry is going to be a nightmare to do because sometimes I don't have a whole lot to say about a subject or just not familiar with it. I feel this is because when I see the story my view is a bit skewed with my own priblems and such, If I were angry I'd probably be rather sadistic with my commentary, or if I was sad I would probably doing worst possible scenario sort of thing.


1 comment: