Zombie Nation (Stadium Mix SKIP TO 1:55 YOU'LL RECOGNIZE IMMEDIATLY)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The End

Conclusion wise, I don't really feel there is much to say. In all my years of school this is the only English class that's ever really been any fun for me, I love blogging, it's a good practice for journalism on my part. I've looked back on all my old blogs and i gotta say, my words changed quite  a lot over the year and the emotions were up and down all the time, it was crazy, first I was excited then i was bored, then I was sad, then i was really angry, and after that, really depressed. Now I am just tired, tired of school tired of all the thinking and stress from all the year, I look back and I see a younger person still learning how to deal with things, now I look at now and I see someone who's shell is just barely starting to crack.

For me, this blog was an experiment, to see how I could use my own voice and mix it with my writing and I found that I find a writing assignment much more enjoyable when I add a little bit of "me" into it. My quite comes from Hilary Duff because I couldn't think of any other songs that would really match.

"I've been so wrapped up in my warm cocoon
But something's happening, things are changing soon
I'm pushing the edge, I'm feeling it crack
And once I get out, there's no turning back
" - Hilary Duff, Metamorphosis

To me, this class was an adventure, much different from the rest of my classes, it was class a I detested, but found intriguing all the same. I really hate reading books that aren't of my own choosing, it's harder for me to read something i find boring, hehe.

P.S Can you tell? It took me only 13 minutes to write this blog! Procrastinator, or what? =P Oh and I stayed home today because finals are tomorrow and I was starting to get sick, dont wanna be delusional during finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment